Take on the challenge and register your team for a Cave Hill Climb Fundraising event with Bryson LaganSports. You choose your preferred charity, date and time and we offer a professional service, with fully qualified experts in the field. At Bryson LaganSports your safety is of paramount importance and our priority, leaving you confident to enjoy the climb!
The Cave Hill Climb is a unique fundraising opportunity which can be delivered during the day, at dawn, dusk or in the dark for a night time climb. The climb offers a challenging 4.5 mile route, with the support and guidance of our instructors. You will travel over unsurfaced paths, past the caves to McArt’s Fort, and crossing moorland, heath and meadows while soaking up the panoramic views in the dark.
Cave Hill Climb
You choose the date *
- Qualified, experienced instructors for your safety
- You decide the charity and set the fundraising target
- Starting & finishing at Belfast Castle
- Enjoy the spectacular views over Belfast
- Head torch included for night time climbs
- Full safety briefing
- Minimum 10 places
Minimum numbers required, booking essential.
Climbs can also be done in various locations such as Cuilcagh, Slieve Donard, Slieve Binnain & Blue Stack mountains etc.
If you have a preferred location please get in touch to discuss.
* Subject to availability – Prices subject to change