Changes and cancellations of bookings
- Bryson LaganSports operates a no refund policy. Any change to bookings, after confirmation, may result in a £10 administration charge, at the discretion of the management, along with any extra cost for the changes to the booking.
- Bryson LaganSports will endeavour to run all activities as planned. However from time to time we may need to cancel or change the day’s activity, we will endeavour to notify the organiser as soon as practically possible to agree on any changes or rearrangements.
- In the event of a cancellation of a booking by Bryson LaganSports clients will be offered a suitable alternative date.
- We accept no liability for the consequences of strikes, riots, acts of war or terrorism, disease outbreaks, government intervention, natural disasters or adverse weather conditions.
- If such occurrences cause us to cancel an activity we will offer an alternative if possible, but accept no liability of fees paid prior to cancellation or curtailment.
- All clients will be asked to complete a medical consent form.
- For under 16’s the medical consent form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- If an individual has not completed a consent form they will not be permitted to take part.
- Damage to Bryson LaganSports property/ equipment may incur additional charges.
- If you have a complaint about the service you received you must notify Bryson LaganSports as soon as possible. No instructor has authority to promise refunds or compensation on behalf of Bryson LaganSports.
Alcohol or Drugs
- The consumption of alcohol or drugs by participants, before or during any event, will not be tolerated. Bryson LaganSports reserves the right to ask anyone suspected of consuming alcohol or drugs, or who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, to step out of the activity.
- We do not sell, rent or lease our customer information to third parties.
- We may use photography and video content taken during our activities for promotional purposes.
Bryson LaganSports Safety Policy: The Client Partnership
All activities at Bryson LaganSports are planned and supervised in a way designed to manage the risk of accident to both clients and instructors, while at the same time providing an enjoyable and beneficial experience.
Outdoor activities, by their nature, contain a degree of hazard and risk and despite the greatest care accidents may still occur.
All clients of Bryson LaganSports should be aware that involvement places them at risk of accident and potential injury, possibly serious or even fatal. Under normal circumstances, unless otherwise informed, it is assumed that clients having enrolled on the activity of their choice, are aware of and accept the inherent risk associated with the activity.
Instructors are responsible for the safety of their clients during activity sessions. In order to manage the risk, all clients are requested to draw to the attention of the instructor(s) if they are unhappy or feel the activity is beyond their ability. No client, irrespective of circumstance, is required to undertake any aspect of the activity and may withdraw from the course at any time.
Instructors are employed on the basis of their experience, qualifications and technical ability and will possess the relevant qualities and have received the appropriate training required to deliver the activity.
On rare occasions due to conditions the instructor may decide that to pursue the activity is inappropriate. The management team will support the instructors’ decision and we will work to provide relevant alternative in line with the broad aims of the activity.
During the session provided, instructors will use their reasonable endeavours to evaluate individual clients’ ability and in the unusual event that the instructor deems the clients’ ability is unsuitable for the activity taking place, the client will be advised accordingly, and where possible an alternative activity more suited to their needs may be offered.
In order to facilitate safe practice, would all clients please note that in all circumstances the instructions provided by instructors should be followed.
All clients of Bryson LaganSports are required to declare if they have a medical condition or if they are using any medication.
All clients should be physically fit for the activity they have chosen.